How would you react?
1. When the insurance company offers a fraction of the amount claimed as settlement, when you thought that you had insured the entire project under an “All Risk” policy?
2. When the premium for the Project more than triples by the end of the Project period, when it could have been managed for a premium cost of not more than 5% of the original premium paid?
3. When the assets, more susceptible to damage are the ones which the insurance company says “are not insured”?
4. When the warranties and conditions conspire to take away a critical cover which had been taken with great care and consideration?
5. When a so-called seamless cover reveals invisible cracks through which a catastrophic loss situation slips through?
bharat RE strongly believes that insurance and risk management program for a project requires skills and expertise, which go far beyond only insurance skills. Today’s complexities in the Technical and Commercial aspects of a Project requires the insurance program to be handled by professionals with adequate exposure to all aspects of a project, right from the conceptual blueprint stage till the execution and commissioning, including expertise in evaluating financial losses arising out of delay in projects, credit risk exposures etc.
bharat RE has a unique kind of Technical, Commercial and Legal expertise, painstakingly developed over a period of time, in house, that could add value to the risk transfer process of any project. This team works closely with professionals from our associate companies, as we are conscious that unless we have access to expertise in Project planning and implementation, both technically and commercially, we would not be able to offer a holistic solution for Project Insurance.
Our areas of expertise include Projects in
- Bulk Drugs, Chemicals and Petrochemicals
- Power Generation including Renewable Energy
- Roads and Civil Constructions
- Ports, Storage Terminals and Aviation Infrastructure
- Mining and Mineral Processing facilities
- Process and Metallurgy including Steel Plants, Cement Plants etc.
- Water Infrastructure including Pipe Rehabilitation Water Treatment Plants, Underground Drainage System, Sewage Treatment etc.