- AkhilBehari Das – Mechanical Engineer. He completed his post graduation from National Institute of Technology, Rourekela. 30 years experience in implementation of Steel and Power Plant Projects, both in India and abroad, including as Project Coordinator in Indonesia and Head of Projects in Spain for dismantling and relocating an integrated Steel Plant.
- Arivalagan D – Mechanical Engineer having more than 30 years experience with companies like Ennore Foundries, Stirling Dynamics, holding various positions like Chief Engineer – Design and Development, Project Associate and involved in design of heat exchanges, cooling systems at the IIT, Chennai.
- Chandrasekharan R. S , a Chartered Accountant of 1988 Batrch, is a thorough professional with a diversified and rich experience of more than 23 years. His immediate past assignment was with Shasun Pharmaceuticals as their CFO. He was also associated with other reputed companies like Mohan Breweries & Distilleries Limited, India Meters Limited, etc.
- Krishnakumar P – Mechanical Engineer with over 30 years of industrial experience in Sales and Marketing and International Business Development. Over 20 years experience with the Murugappa Group and subsequently with a company in Nigeria. President of Indian Biomass Association and Chairman of the Energy Expert Committee of the Madras Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- Krishnan V. K is a Mechanical Engineer having 42 years’ experience in heavy engineering industry with a 20 years’ experience in the Indian Wind Industry. Was Managing Director of BatliboienXco, a joint venture between BatliboiLtd.,India&enXco, France, the leading O&M Service Provider maintaining around 1200 wind turbine generators of various makes in India. National Council Member of Indian Wind Power Association, and also an Executive Committee Member of Indian Wind Turbine Manufacturers Association.
- Nagendra – Civil Engineer with more than 32 years experience in Construction and Project Management in leadership roles. Strategizing and execution of mega projects including residential apartments, effluent treatment plants, indoor stadiums, auditoriums.
- Parthasarathy R , He is an engineer by profession. He completed his graduation in technology from Madras University. He is responsible for the operations of the water division business. Prior to joining our Company he was the assistant superintendent of ComnicoBinani Zinc Limited from 1977 to 1983, the Deputy General Manger of Hindustan Dorr Oliver from 1983 to 2000 and General Manager of Batliboi Environmental & Engineering Company from 2001 to 2004. He joined our Company on June 23, 2004
- Rathinam A , Vice President (Projects), an engineer by profession has completed his graduation from Madurai Kamarajar University at Madurai during the year 1969. Rathinam joined Shriram EPC on 06.02.2008 as General Manager (Projects) heading the executing team for the Thermal Power Plants Division and was in charge of OPG site. Prior to joining our Company Mr.Rathinam was working with Tamil Nadu Electricity Board ( TNEB). Having joined TNEB during 1970, after completing 33 yrs of service with TNEB, he left as Superintending Engineer. Prior to joining Shriram EPC, he was also associated with M/s. Fichtner Consulting Engineers (India) Pvt. Ltd as Chief Engineer – Construction. Mr.Rathinam has been instrumental in successfully commissioning various Thermal and Biomas Power plants.
- Shivaraman T – holds a Bachelor’s degree and a Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, Madras. He has about 23 years of experience in technical handling of projects. Started his career as a Management Trainee at ICI India Limited with its fertilizer plant in Kanpur. He has been involved in engineering, procurement and construction business.
- Sreedhar T – B.Tech and M.Tech in Chemical Engineering. Started his career as a Design and Development Engineer for Chemical Process Equipment.. More than 30 years experience as Chief Engineer, General Manager – Projects, Technical Director and as Consultant in Chemical industries specializing in Preparation of Project reports and Tenders, Erection, Supervision and Commissioning of Projects, Cost Control and Monitoring, both in India and abroad.
- Srinivasan S – A Mechanical Engineer with PG in Management from IRMA, and a Cost and Management Accountant. In a career of 17 years with them, he has handled Corporate Finance, strategic initiatives, Business Development, Marketing and Operations. He was the MD and CEO of Matrix Laboratories Ltd., Hyderabad and Head of Global Emerging Markets, MylanInc, USA, one of the world’s largest generic pharmaceuticals company.
- Sriram Raju – B.Tech (Civil) from IIT (M) and a Masters in Construction Management from Oklahoma State University, USA. More than 20 years experience in Project implementation in the Construction industry and also set up an Oil and Gas Division specializing Off Shore Modular Work Over Services, including acquiring a company specializing in installation and commissioning of equipment and piping for the refinery and power sectors.
- Sugathan G – Mechanical Engineer with more than 40 years experience in Power, Rolling Mills, Steel Plants including with MECON Ltd, Western India Erectors and Jindal Stainless Ltd.
- Sundararajan R , a Mechanical Engineer with an MBA from IIM, Ahmedabad. He is also a Chartered Engineer and a qualified Loss Assessor. He has over 30 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry. He was the Executive Director -Operations and later the Executive Vice President-Strategic Business Planning of Matrix Laboratories Limited.
- Thyagarajan P – Chemical Engineer from Annamalai University. 25 years in the Steel industry in Bokaro and Durgapur Steel Plants. Subsequently with Sterlite Industries (Vedanta Group) for a decade as Deputy General Manager and as Vice President